Sunday, May 6, 2012

6May2012

Dear Diary

today is 6th of May. I didint mean to skip blogging last night. but the bf forced me to sleep as it was already almost 1am when we ended our call and i'll have to work the next day.
Nevertheless, I'll still write about yesterday.

After I did my prayers for Wesak Day, he came to fetch me to his house to revise. Im happy to see him cause seriously, i missed him. Eventhough i know we will never get to do what normal couples might do,but that doesnt really matter. I cherish my time with him,every single second.
As we were revising,he nudged me.

'See this'
(a random Date in his book)
'then? hmm'
'see this. you know?'
It was actually 20/5/2012
and what I was thinking was 20th is his birthdate and 5 is our day.
and that was what I thought he was trying to tell me
BUT no.
'see this.' (he showed the '5' then '20')
'then? ya i know.is it 20 ur day and 5 our day? ( i said it in a mere silent tone)
'you dont understand.let me write for you'
and he wrote

520
and i blushed.
All I want to say is can I hug you? :(

Until suddenly my phone vibrated and Dearie Jas asked me out for steamboat.
I was considering that time cause..I didint want to go.
I dont want to go. I didint want to leave him too early.
And i rejected Dearie at last eventhough I desperately want to eat steamboat.
But he kept on calling me to go,so at last I went also.
and our day goes on with texts and calls,evil but sweet =)

***********
Dear Diary


this will be about what happened today.
I worked as MiloCans promoter with the bf's sister.
My day started well and of course ended well too.
Cause he came to accompany me to have my meals =)
Although I myself requested for this,which means he didint volunteer to accompany me -.-
but I still feel loved cause... he came.at least.
not only once,but twice.

of course we went with his sister. so....we didint have our time.
He said he actually didint want to come to accompany me on my second break and i was like 'kns. dont want to come then just tell me. I wont force you okay'
but he came at last. 
Even warned me to not drink cold beverages and drink more plain water.
I didint want to eat bread but at last I took one cause I didint want him to worry.
I love you because you are caring enough.

We went to S&J and i was randomly touching a bear and he asked 'you like bears?'
I said 'not really.my ex gifted me before. a big one'
And the next part really made me ROFL
He said 'ur ex gave you a doll, I'll give you myself'
and i was like what?
he said 'ya, on your birthday. i will tie a bowtie around my neck and ask weipin to hide me inside a huge box and give it to you as birthday present. and when you open the box, i'll like 'TA DA' and you can do whatever you like on me'
I burst out laughing..seriously! That was...to me so damn effin creative and..caring. Haha.
at least he tried to think of something to win my ex. HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THAT BEAR GIFT THING lol.
I love you because you are creative.


and then the rest of the day is more to 'dont try to drink cold beverages.' 'remember.dont touch cold drinks' 'drink more plain water'

I just SMILED =)



9.45pm
Erica Bong
6th May 2012
xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment