Thursday, May 10, 2012

10May2012

Dear diary

today is 10th of May. Early in the morning I text him to let him know Im driving to school and his reply seriously made my day. 'Morning my love. Haha. Just woke up. Very song hor. Drive slowly ya'.
Again, I always think he has no reason to treat me that good,I mean to call me 'my love' after I called him 'love' in the previous message. Im thinking too much huh,diary?
In school,when I was trying to keep my books in my drawer,it can hardly enter the drawer.I tried few times before I made decision to check out what's inside. Its a purple tupperware. The bf prepared breakfast for me,again. and this time,its a real surprise. I smiled broadly as though I striked toto.and I was greedy that I went and look into my drawer if there's any small paper he would wrote smtg on.Lol.
Only later when I checked my phone I saw his message telling me to check my drawer. Luckily I realized it later,or not it wouldnt be a surprise anymore =D

Its about 1pm when he came to my class to claim for the tupperware and told me he's going back soon. I was sorta disappointed actually cause..he's going back like darn early while me,cant do anyhting but to stay for the Netball competition thingy. At 1.50pm,when its time to go home,I saw him standing by the door of my class. I was thinking 'eh,I thought you should be going home dy.why you still here?'. He grinned at me,and I didint know why. He asked if I will be attending the netball competition thingy and asked if i wanted to eat. He stayed back till the very last second of our school hour,just to make sure I had my lunch. I didint want to eat actually, but...I still went for my lunch..since he'd waited for me for so long.... for the first time..he had the chance to play truant..but he didint..just because of me.


By the way, my group won the Netball competition.


I didint plan to go to his house today cause I scared I'll disturb him. But I went at last cause..I want to sleep in his hug :'(  I went to his house,we slept together.. at first both of us are on one bolster..then he gave up his..then he pull out mine..and the only bolster left for us is us. I hugged him and he hugged me even tighter...he patted on my head like yesterday..combing my hair with his fingers,playing with my hair.. looking at my shitty sleeping face.. and when we woke up, we had the heavy french kiss. a heavy one. I became a wood..a statue..my body turned stiff. his lips are thick. I'd suck and bite his lips and he'll complain. this is how we communicate..the girlfriend and bestfriend type.

He gave me a letter to see. A letter to Kelly from him. An unclaimed letter.. I know when the moment he is willing to let me see the letter,shows that he loves me. I became quite emo later after I finish reading it. I just dont like it..He is mine. I ordered him to throw it away..and he did. I know at that time,he has no feelings on Kelly already. He'd even want to gift me the CD he made for Kelly,I rejected of course..cause I love you. I want something that is made specially for me..not one that's abandoned,unwanted and then you give it to me. 
Out of a sudden,he called me to close my eyes for 5 seconds. I closed..

'is it dark?'
'hmm,yea gua..'
-silence-
'this is how my life would be without you'

I love you because..I just love you la =D


Sign Off
Erica Bong
11.09pm
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment