Thursday, May 17, 2012

17May2012

Dear diary
Today's 17th May,Thursday.

Its the first day of our mid year examination.  doing well so far,I guess so.
After all its only P.Am. The boyfie said he's confident with his answers,great :)

nothing much about today..just that again,when I scan thru instagram. I saw him liking other ppl's picture again. I know its not wrong to like other people's picture..either its a girl's pic or a random pic.
But i just got that jealousy feeling and its not about the trusting this time
Its about the Confidence.
Im not confident with myself. That's all.
I posted a status about the instagram thingy and later on deleted but too bad,the boyfriend saw it.
He asked me and I didint want to tell cause.. I want sincerity. LOL
I dont know la.
I think I have problem with myself. #mindfuck


But I know sooner or later Imma get used to it..and eventually get over it.
I just hope you know I'll have that feeling because I loved you.
I dont want it to be a wall or a burden for you. I just want you to act normal,be the usual you.
that's why I dont want to tell you about that status,because Im afraid I couldnt get the real you then.
if you understand what I mean..


last Saturday's picture,before tuition
he cooked for me...for the first time..and surprisingly..
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-







he cooked Maggi for me. and he cooked for himself too.
Maggi is like a big no-no for him and he hadnt eat for like more than a year dy?
he broke his record last Saturday. deng.



a picture of him during work last Sunday.
Ikr. Handsome and cute. LOL

whenever I have that feeling..i'll think of a thousand million reasons and excuses to not make me think of it..

Sign Off 
Erica Bong
11.19pm
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment