Monday, May 28, 2012

28May2012

Dear diary,
today is 28th May 2012,on a monday midnight.
Let's talk about yesterday.

His rich aunt brought us to Dragon-I for lunch. its been long since I last dine in at Dragon-I.got to eat their famous xiao long bao and other delicious stuff too. Thanks to rich aunt and him :)
We then later on went to his house..and did my so-called 'mild bed exercise'.
Finally we get to kiss and chat stuffs on his bed,without exam pressure and revision stress.
I enjoyed the moment..and at times he said 'he's feeling hot' and he'd even took off his underwear just to let his ehem to feel comfortable,you know.lol
and ironically I saw his ehem erected and he blushed. 
so cute of him..like a kid lol.

We went to Meru for dinner and went to check out Setia City Mall...we didint know the way and the bf kept on asking me to ask my friends how to go..and was always afraid of stuck in the middle of nowhere..lol. Lucky I had Dearie to help me,showed me the way..and at last we reached there.

That place is beautiful.
After walking rounds and floors and as soon as we'd seen many shops are closing.. we went outside of the mall for a brief walk..
Its so beautiful outside..and its romantic.. there's so many place for a couple to hang out..and its definitely gonna be the best place for photoshooting.. and paktoh.
Yea,at times I complained in my heart..'why arent you romantic at this time,this place? deng. its like so suitable to do romantic stuffs now and you're acting like normal -.-'
but luckily he still held my hands thou..hand by hand and we walked thru the whole place.hee.

he massaged my leg for me after the walk.
as always
thank you my husband. :)

husband finding for the current invader in his house
COCKROACHH!!

girl's power! I sucked that. *blushed*

by the way,I started wrapping the stuff I bought for him the other day..and wrote a card..hope he likes it..still dont know when's the best time to give him..


***********************************************

This is gonna be about today, 28th May.

I cried at his house today..cause he said he's bad luck to have a girlfriend who always threaten and physical abuse him.
I did not..
dont you know those actions are actually..couple actions?
or can I say it this way..Its my way to show you I love you.
I love to see your face when you get teased by me..ur smile..and rarely can you see a couple would react like this..I know you're just kidding.. and I dont know why i'll cry either..but thank god you did try to console me..wiped my tears.. 
and let me tell you something diary,I like to hide myself in his hug..I felt protected that way..
I love you.

We went for Maco exam @ ET later.. the question's damn hard I dont understand a shit.
seriously,pn.azilah did not teach us that kind of stuff previously and currently.
im so gonna phail my paper..
OldTown for hi-tea after that with JinLin..its so awkward to sit on a table,with two guys,talking about guys stuff,and talking about guy's private part..and its public,even if one of the guy is your boyfriend.
LOL I know i'll soon get over it..cause the bf had been talking about this to me everytime.. 
Im gonna be so immune to this soon.deng
JinLin jio-ed us for jogging and yeah we went. proud of myself cause I can still run after I stopped exercising for 1month,and with a cacated leg..
The caring bf told me to watch out my steps..and asked me to run slower cause my leg haven fully recover yet..:)

And finally we went to subang for SNOWFLAKES. LIKE FINALLY.
I felt so happy and I am a happy girl at that moment..that feeling is..awesome. when you get to quench your cravings at the right time..with the right person..awesomeness.
and I even bought a rm2.23 soya bean canned drink,which was a lot higher the price compared to klang, to kill my cravings.so happy

soya sensation and taro series.
im loving it.

The bf fetched me to his house after that..and I didint know why at first,I thought it was just 'i want you to come to my house' reason,but no..he wants to help me massage my leg again..
seriously..how can I find another guy like you right. lol. thank you much dar

the cute fella looking for cockroach
and he looks so funny the moment he danced out of the place after the cockroach appeared.
ROFL

he complained about my nails.
my nails are ugly,and dirty.he said.
and so I told him to cut for me
he's really fed up of my nails so he cut for me and kept on
'yerrrr.' 'yukss' 'why your nail like that wan?'
deng.

And the story after this..really pekchek die me.
when we're preparing to fetch me home.. he chucked his hands inside my jacket's pocket..and flashed my tummy..
I mean, that is my weakest part and I dont want him to see..
I dont want him to see so badly cause I know he wont like it..I know Im fat..and I know his ideal girl is a girl who can wear nice clothes for him to see..
I felt so down.. and start to feel pekchek cause he'd seen my fat belly.. and now he's gonna complain much..manybe not infront of me..but in his heart.. I dont want him to degrade me..I felt so sad..
I have a very low self-confidence when it comes to body parts.. I have many imperfections..
And I know you are my bf..you have the right to see.. I know..
but there's always a reason for me to say 'No' or 'Dont see' or 'I dont want to let you see'
I felt there's something negative in there and it'll make you feel 'eww,why do I choose you?'
I dont want that to happen..
and its quite rude to flash like that,when the owner itself didint want to let you see..
there will be the time dar.. there will be the time when I will let you see..
You are my boyfriend,I will definitely let you see..but not at this time cause its awfully ugly..
I hope you will understand..
but since you've seen it before already..I guess its okay for me now..
I dont know..

And its 1hour past from the time I came back..he hadnt message me and I hadnt message him.. he just left this on instagram

tired? what are you tired of?
you're just tired? or tired of me?
just tell me then
but from your 'long story' reply I know its gonna be me.
you're tired of me.
thank you..

I dont know if he's asleep now..or doing some other things.. but Im here..blogging..
Im blessed to have this place to..voice out what's inside my heart..


sometimes there are things you want to share out,but there's no right person to talk to
Im still feeling abit pekchek..and sad..and lifeless..and speechless..
tomorrow we're going Setia City Mall.. I dont know how it'll be
I really dont know.

Sign Off
Erica Bong
1.19am.





No comments:

Post a Comment