Saturday, May 26, 2012

26May2012

Dear diary,
today's 26th May, on a saturday midnight

The bf went to Langkap early in the morning today,to join his cousin's wedding dinner.
In other words,Im foreveralone.
didint get to see him today..and it was the first day after the exams..i wanted to go out so badly.
And so I joined Dearie Jas to Paradigm Mall,Kelana Jaya.
Its a new shopping mall thou,and fortunately I get to go there!
I went there with an aim to kill my boredom,didint plan to buy anything.
But i did plan to buy that special surprise for him..

I went to look for that shop..I told Jas I wanted to find that shop so badly.
We went all over and we found a sub-shop selling the brand I wanted to find.
And at last I bought it!
So happy that I bought it and the price is reasonable..till now I hadnt tell the bf I bought his present..
and Im sure he's tired now..after a whole day of activity..will let him know when its time!

And just now in the mall.. BS asked Jasmine
:Bong got new boyfriend already is it?
:No lah. Dont simply say.
:Abo why do I hear her kept on saying He this He that.

ops.I forgot the word HE is dangerous too 

Sign Off
Erica Bong
12.32am
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment