Today's 13th of May,Sunday.
Current mood = sad.
Today the bf has to work at Giant for one day. I did a pop out surprise where I went to Giant to see him without telling him. Before that, I asked if he had already taken his breakfast,he ignored my question till when I went to see him,he told me he'd already taken his break. That,was rude.
I can still tolerate if he doesnt tell me he took his break already..and that he didint want me to accompany him to take his break..me..his gf.. he didint ask for it. But what I didint like is that..he didint find me when he's taking his break. not even a single message. Nevermind then..when I went to see him..he didint really talk to me. Only JinLin spoke to me,and I dont know where ChinChai went. we're just like strangers.
HE did not take his dinner till 8pm..I asked if he wants to dapao or something..since Im just somewhere nearby.. After a few calls and waits.. he said no need.the supervisor dont allow him to take his dinner. At that moment of time, I know he's moody already. The supervisor told him off. I dont know what happened cause till now he hadnt told me anything.
I know he's moody..and maybe as a girlfriend, I should do some actions..
I told him I will find him later,after he finished his work.
And his reply.. seriously..
'Dont need. My sister come fetch me ad.'
He rejected me harshly,in my opinion.
He could use the other method to tell me he doesnt need my help or something. I was just trying to be good..I was just trying to..maybe chill you out...
Till now, 11.41pm, he hadnt find me. Its near to our sleeping time already and he did not make the initiative to find me..after I gave him surprise and care.
As i was scanning through facebook..instagram..
it hurts.
its nothing about the girl
Its about him.
seriously..
TELL ME.
Sign Off
Erica Bong
11.58pm



No comments:
Post a Comment