Tuesday, May 8, 2012

08may2012

Dear diary

Today is 8th of May. i didint write yesterday cause there's nothing much to say.
only that i feel asleep last night while waiting for his message ended up i made him waited for my message for like..30minutes? silly him..i thought he might just end up going to bed after few ignorance of his texts.but he waited for my reply from 11.30 till 12am. and when i woke up the next morning,i felt so so damn guilty to make him wait and that he called me through viber for 9 consecutive times..i was touched love,seriously :)


I love you because I love you


Today's the first day of Lower 6 orientation. the bf's sister came to talk to me in DMA,and i was surprised by that. while he was talking with his gang,and of course there's Sarah. I know i must ignore and mustn't control his social life,so i chose to look away.it's sad..but what can i do right,diary.what can i do.

After school I went to his house to study for P.Am. a great excuse for us to meet each other up and have a lil chat. He showed me his childhood stuffs, from notebooks to pokemon cards to dont-know-what-swords.
It was funny and i was cheered to see his baby actions when he showed me his stuff.
OF COURSE we did our revision too,diary. after reading one chapter we did the questions together. he sat very close to me.I can feel the intimacy between us. I seriously got no reason to ask for more,its enough for me to have him doing all those couple actions. He pat on me,he swept my hair away,he 'an gugu'-ed me -.-..and I didint stop him.
After our revision, he showed me some of his past photos. We laughed,commented,degraded and i teased him. He didint say much but to agree shyly with what I said. and the best part is, we talked and sat like how a couple used to talk and sit,you know.and we're just infront of his sister. and his dad's around.
But i dont feel awkward. I feel...free. I dont know. Its weird.
I love you because I dont know why.


Sign Off
Erica Bong
11.12pm
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment