Its 11pm on the 4th of May and I felt sleepy already.but i know I have to write something here.something which is important..and cannot be delayed anymore.
I'd actually created this blog like..last month.but hadnt had the chance to write anything yet.not until now. cause whenever I feel like writing I will have that afraid feeling of something bad might happen after that.
Bad as in our relationship..so I always refuse to update,not until now.
Yesterday, just yesterday
He finally confessed to me.Like after waiting for god damn long.
from anxious to anticipating to waiting mode to ---
ok lar,he'd actually gave me a useless hint telling me he's ready for this.
(pic)
and after that was a total silence until last friday when he'd actually said 'let's yumcha tomorrow. got something to tell you'
and he got me waiting for that bloody 'something' of his..until yesterday. deng
okay diary,i have to tell you this. he confessed in a... i would say an informal way.
where he said he wants me to become his bf. YES, BF.
and I thought 'eh,Im not a guy ok.dont prank me.'
and guess what.he really did pranked me
he said 'bf stands for best friend' and i was like 'oh i see..'
i was kind of depressed and i nearly gave up
until he said 'what i want to tell is can you be my gf and bf'.then i thought he wants to prank me again by saying gf=good friend.
He said it stands for girlfriend and bestfriend which later on I..hmm.
Girlfriend and bestfriend as in 'girlfriend everybody also have. But i have gf and bf at the same time. Haha. and because I dont have mah.'
god damn happy after reading this that I actually said I would think about it. LOL
Today,just just now,he called me through viber,our often-used apps to talk to each other.
and I asked him to confess again.I know he is shy for that sudden random question.cause I am too,shy.
I dont dare to hold the Ipad too close to my hear as I fear that I would laugh out loud then he wont want to continue anymore. deng
only after few minutes of a warm up talks and laughs..he finally said
Would you be my girlfriend?
I remained silent. then I said I want to hear mandarin version.oh no,can you confess in many other different languages as well? LOLs
AND HE DID.hahaa.cutey him :p
then I asked for a serious one then,in english.and then I said
Emm. Yes.
And that indicates the beginning of my whole new life with a whole new person. A new beginning of my life.
5 May 2012. I LOVE YOU, LIM HAN SIN.
by the way, he confessed to me at 12.25am through viber on my Ipad and his HTC :) :p
Sign Off
Erica Bong
12.57am
05 May 2012
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment