today is 9th of May,and it is yet another remarkable date and a productive day =) will tell you in a short while later.
Today the bf is there when i was on duty for the orientation thingy,but I then went back cause its boring there.I didint know why they like to go there,ponteng kings are they I guess zzz
Then after school,I did not went for the BSM meeting cause he didint want to stay. We ended up having our lunch with his gangs and I got teased again by WeiPin. can you please just stop making me blush and speechless? -.-
I went to his house to study again.he knows my toe has minor bleeding,he then went to his room to take his medicine..sit on the floor..and asked me to give him my leg..
not all guys can do that. believe me. I was speechless the moment he sat on the floor and asked me to hand over my leg to him..
and I told myself I must be serious today.must study and should not complain im tired. Ended up the bf went and sleep first and left me alone..then of course the sleeping queen me went to look for his couch also to take my nap..He didint asked if I want to go to bed with him,as what he claimed on the phone..I waited although I kknow its not gonna happen.so I just doze off like that.
I woke up,looked into his room and I saw him lying comfortably on his bed.I took the initiative to walk into his room..and wake him up..I dont know how,or why..then I ended up lying on the other side of his bed,with his bolster. I positioned myself in that way for quite a long time,we talked and laughed and suddenly he touched my back and then followed by the swing of his leg on me.
As time passes,we began to hug each other with 2 bolsters,then one..then none. I dont know why..but I really felt touched at that moment when we hugged..its like..unbelievable that he will hug me or what..perhaps I dont think im that good enough to have him.. when he hug me tightly, i seriously felt like crying..I buried my face all the time on his chest,trying to appreciate that every moment in his hug...i felt so protected.
In his hug we did talked and we tried looking at each other's naked face on the bed..I didint dare to look up to his face although i know he is trying to look at me..I was shy. I wasnt on my spec that time..I scared I'll be ugly then he will dump me or what..I dont know. Then i couldnt remember what i was saying,suddenly he kissed me,on my lips. I dont know,i guess he was just trying to shut my mouth. he kissed a few times before I get to bury my face again..and this time I did shed tears..I felt touched..I dont know why but I guess that's the power of love huh. after that we did kissed a few more times..but not the tongue kiss.. and we hug even tighter we didint want to let go anyone of us.
At night,we went to watch Avengers at tgv. He booked a couple seat which is near to the middle of the screen. I seriously dont know why I will love him cause he didint hold my hands or what later on -.- till I chained my hand around his,then he start to hold my hands..I feel it.I can feel it.
its the feeling of falling in love. Im in love.
Sign Off
Erica Bong
12.18am
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment