Today is 12th of May and I am feeling moody,you can say im close to sad but its more to depressed.
Early this morning the bf fetched me for breakfast with his aunt.the first meet with his aunts after I was declared as his girlfriend. They are funny,and real.Although I dont speak Hokkien I could still get along with their jokes and laughters. There was this time they talked about future and marriage and of course they did talked about us. His rich aunt said something in hokkien and maybe she spoke quite fast,I couldnt get what she's trying to say,but of course we know its gonna be a teasy measy kind of words,you know.
After dinner we went straight to his house.after few hours of studies we then went for bed. This time we didint hug each other to sleep.I dont know why. But I didint care much cause I think ( he didint tell me ) he has that sleeping problem where he has to sleep in his comfort position,only he can sleep. And im afraid if he's not comfortable with the hug-and-sleep position,so I didint care.Till its time for us to wake up,we started to hug.and kiss. we tongue kissed quite long..and I can hear him breathing hardly as though he couldnt breathe(I was on him that time)..he,urhmm..I would say was abit..or starting to be a lil perv when he start to pull up my shirt..touch my back..wants me to lay on top of him..and he even call me to take shower with him -.- But i know he's joking.so I didint care and ask much.
Oh the bed,I asked him
'Why do you love me?'
His reply was
'cause you're rational..real..tall..have the same hobby as me..you dont speak in a kid tone..you have a long hair..you can eat alot..and is a good eater.. you're meaty..nice to hug and you can protect me..you're a good person(sometimes stubborn).. I dont mind if he's poor..I dont favor branded stuffs..'
and sarcastically he said he loved me because my eyes is smaller than his. wth -.-
(writing this in a moody feeling,im sorry)
At night after tuition,he asked me if i want to go to his house. I said okay since I know I'll sleep through my revision if i were to study at home. and this decision make me sort of regretted. At first it turned out quite well..until when the bf's done showering..and we wanted to do the questions together..
He told me that he didint want to sit on the couch with me cause he doesnt like to sit on it.lamest excuse ever. HE sat with me just right before he took his shower earlier and now he's telling me he doesnt like to sit on the couch. I thought 'hmm..maybe he doesnt like to sit on the couch after he's cleaned.' so i didint mind. but what I was thinking was 'I know you didint want to sit with me cause you've just showered,and I did not.you're just scared I'll dirty you'. I ignored his reply then.. until im feeling tired..and was suppose to go home.its around 11.30pm that time.He saw me looking very tired..eyes had quarterly closed and Im looking so fatigue..he called me to close my books and go home.
I did.
And he asked me a silly question.
'do you need me to accompany you to get your car?'
I was like..that's what a boyfriend should do..even when you know your girl will sure be alright.. you will still have to accompany her downstairs.. she's alone. She'll walk alone from your house to lift..and from lift to carpark. dont you anyhow feel worried for her safety..? even if you know she will be alright..at least just show some sincerity would you? She drove at night to your house..she's tired..eyes half closed..and you still let her walk alone..
Whereas you..you're required to just accompany her to downstairs and then get back to your house..unlike her,she has to drive home.. dont you think you should at least accompany her..?
I am so disappointed.
And if you think your girl will be alright along her way home,then dont ask her to text you when she reaches home. Its logical.
I was effin speechless and I didint feel like talking to you.
You called me just now and I speak to you coldly. I was a bit angry and sad but you didint noticed. Its good that you didint noticed..then I wouldnt have to explain much.
I know the reason why im moody is a bit silly.but that's the fact.
i hate you because you're being so inconsiderate.
nevertheless,take care and enjoy your job tomorrow..
Sign Off
Erica Bong
12.28am
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment