I miss you.
I dont know wtf just happen this morning. I told him I had my breakfast already and out of a sudden,the situation became so cool..
I dont want him to have his breakfast alone..cause he's not foreveralone now..why cant he understand?
Whenever I see you plugging the earphones in to ur ears,I feel like going home
I want to go home.
I dont want to be an invisible shit who can just speak to myself when in fact there's someone to talk to.
Do you know it hurts?
Let me know next time if you want to use the earphones..I'll go home.
it hurts..when you rather speak to your earphone..than talking to me.
I seriously hate it when you listen to your earphones..
this time is even nicer
you went into your parent's room and on the tv cause you saw me sleeping
the moment you on the tv.im wide awake..
and then I'll be like.. sitting there..all alone..feeling foreveralone..no one to talk to..books cant read my mind.. I will just stare at the book and said
'can i just grab the housekeys..open the door and walk home? can I really do that? seems like no ones there to bother me..to stop me..'
i want to go home.
i dont want to be so annoying to.still stay here when no one welcomes you.
i dont want to be syok sendiri
sigh..
I guess I'll speak to myself today.. :'(
Sign off
Erica Bong
4.03pm
Prima Bayu Apt.
No comments:
Post a Comment