Its 5th of June,on a tuesday midnight
Its our 1monthsary today.
its yesterday to be exact.
I was with him all day long..and we did something extraordinary today. Extraordinary for us,two.
Unexpected. Unpredictable. A sudden. swt.
By the way, his family werent around for 3 days straight..so I went to his house to stay for 3days straight too..lol
Its my first time..to stay in a guy's house..and we're the only one living in that house..
Previously ex has been begging me to stay at his house,but I refused to.
That's actually because I dont know how to tell lies to my parents about it.. but when it comes to staying at the bf's house this time..I dont know why.. but no matter what I haz to come out with an idea to lie cause I want to stay with him.
photos as memory.
3 June-6 June. Saturday-Wednesday
<3 <3 <3
day two. waiting for that slowpoke to take his shower.
I asked him yesterday
:do you like reading essay?
:I dont know. I think so. Depends on what essay. Why?
: Ooo,later I give you one piece of paper kay.
: what paper?
-silence-
He kept on asking me what paper that night..did annoying stuffs to annoy me.. did stupid stuffs to cheer me up.. did cute stuff to make me laugh..and finally I tore a piece of paper and write
www.zerofive1420.blogspot.com
so now you know about this blog dy lar?
This is actually my diary..I write down whatever shits happen to us every single day. Okay, I admit. I skipped some =x
but I wrote down incidents happen on that day..and mostly are about my feelings..
When you read through this little diary of mine.. then you'll know what I feel..how do I feel in this 1 month time.
I didint do this for the purpose of showing off or what..and dont worry.. NO ONE knows about this. this is my diary and only you are allowed to see.
I dont mind if you say you're lazy to read all of it. I dont mind if you dont read it too. Cause I believe its your lost to do so :p
and this is actually your real 1-monthsary gift from me. apart from that glove.
Priceless gift.
Ehh,not many can do this kay? I blog almost everynight one eh.
my 1 monthsary gift from him.
Purse from Mango
A card from Starbucks
I know he's buying me that Mango purse but I didint know he'll apply this card for me.
although he used my money to pay first..and he did plan to use my money to apply for that card..
and that later on asked if we can share equally..
I still appreciate it.
Even if you want me to pay for the whole amount I will still said Okay.
I have a thrifty bf and (sometimes) I dont mind.
cause
Its not about the money. Its about the heart.
had a lil issue on the monthsary midnight.
I know you've been very patient to me all these while.
Thank you love.
ILOVEYOU
Sign Off
Erica Bong
2am
xoxo













No comments:
Post a Comment