Monday, June 11, 2012

11June2012

Dear diary

Its 11th of June, on a Monday night.
Sorry dear,have been neglecting you after me and the bf's one monthsary.

JOGGING
RESULT
EXERCISE
WILSON
GIRLFRIEND
HOT
MONEY
NEW GUY
PARDON
LEAVE
SILENCE 
SAD
DEPRESSED
SPED
LOVE
The moment you went out of the car, i started crying.
I dont care how the other drivers think about me
I dont care what the passers-by would guess on me
I dont care how the guards would look at me
What I know is
I cried damn fucking hard and its the hardest i could say
I cried from your house to my house carpark
I cried my lungs out in the car before I cool myself and get down of the car
I can hardly see my steps,I nearly trip and fell
My eyes are swollen
I hid my face and quickly ran into the bathroom

Maybe that's not what you mean
Maybe im just being too sensitive
Maybe I did think too much
Just maybe..

Thank you for giving me one of the best moments in my life.
I love you beyond words.


Sign Off
Erica Bong
8.38pm

No comments:

Post a Comment